Here is the sculpture in its current state. I wasn't able to devote a lot of time to finessing it because of time limitations and then I had some mishaps with pieces breaking. Sometimes the polymer clay acts up and you get a lot of cracks in the piece. Sometimes more clay helps, but I find using wood filler is quicker and takes care of the problem. Anyway, you can see there are some changes from the drawing in the previous post and how the figure has developed. I gave the eatee braids because the bald head seemed a little dull when i finally sculpted it. The eater's head in relation to the eatee's ass somehow got elongated so I ended up giving him dreds to make up the difference. Also, the eater's dick got bent in the oven but I like it so it stays. Overall I'm pleased with where it's headed but it ain't done til the paint job.